How to become a customer
Follow these simple steps to set up a customer account with Saudi Aramco online.
- Compile all basic requirements of activities need to be practiced to create a sales agreement of petroleum products; please check the following Basic Requirements.
- Define your area of business, then follow the necessary steps to enable a sales agreement. For a detailed list of the requirements for each business activity, please check the following Special Requirements.
- Download and complete the following e-forms 1) Registration form 2) Computer Usage Form
- After completing the e-forms, print, sign, stamp and send via E-mail: mcs-support@Aramco.com or Fax: +966 13 862 1234. (This step is required to obtain a temporary electronic account to add attachments and communicate with the customer.)
- Once your forms are received, a temporary account will be created for you. Username and password will be sent to you by an email & SMS message.
- After obtaining the username and password, please log in to the customer portal in e-services to attach requirements and communicate with our representatives.