High school students
Developing the smart work force of tomorrow starts today.
Summer enrichment program for high school students
We are committed to developing Saudi Arabia’s high potential youth by providing temporary summer training.
Summer student participants are scheduled for classes in disciplines such as, English, math, technical and life skills, computer training and special safety programs, as well as, geoscience and petroleum engineering courses.
This program is for male and female students currently enrolled in high school, in the 10th, 11th or 12th grade.
How To Apply?
The registration is closed.
You can apply online only during the announced registration period.
- If this is your first time, complete the registration from here.
- If you are already registered with employment system, apply for this program here.
- To update your profile, please click here.
The students will be trained for four weeks at our Saudi Aramco Training Centers. Females may attend the Dhahran Training Center only.
To qualify, you must:
- Have never previously participated in this program.
- Be currently enrolled in the 10th, 11th or 12th grade.
- Be 22 years old or under.
- Candidates must present a valid government ID or a passport when requested to report to the nearest Employment Office as part of the program enrollment process.
Our selection criteria is based on the highest GPA of the first semester, and not on a first come, first served basis.
What happens after I apply?
- Once you apply online, your qualifications will be reviewed.
- You will be prioritized according to your first semester GPA.
- You will be notified of your application status through e-mail and mobile text messages (SMS).
If you are selected, you will be scheduled for an appointment to verify your qualification and to complete the enrollment application process. The program starts on July 1st, 2018 and ends on July 26, 2018.