Industrial Cooperative Training Program
COOP Program Registration
For accepted students, the program start date will be on January 13th, 2019.
Registration will start on October 1st, 2018 at 8:00 A.M to October 10th, 2018 at 15:00 PM.
Registration is closed.
You can only apply online during the announced registration period.
To apply, you need to do the following:
- If this is your first time, complete the registration from here.
- If you were registered with employment system previously, click here.
- To update your profile (after registration), please click here.
Applicants eligible to apply for the program are those required by their colleges/institutes to undergo practical training prior to graduation. They are considered for the program based on the availability of slots and the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nominated by their college/institute and must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 out of 4 for technical majors and 2.50 out of 4 for nontechnical majors or equivalent. Priority is given to candidates with the highest GPAs.
- The duration of the training required by the school must be at least 10 weeks.
- Applicant must not have graduated from his/her college.
Candidates applying for the program need to provide the following documents:
- A copy of the Saudi Government ID.
- A copy of the latest Official transcript.
- A letter from the college/institute stating that the COOP training is required for graduation.
Benefits during the Program:
- Monthly stipend.
- Free housing based on availability/eligibility.
- Transportation as per the company’s policy.
- Medical coverage as per the company’s policy.